Friday, October 31, 2008

The Haunting of Vroman's Bookstore

When you've been around for over 110 years, you're bound to accumulate your fare share of myths and ghost stories, and Vroman's is no different. My coworker Anne has heard from a local psychic that Vroman's may be haunted by the ghost of our founder, A.C. Vroman. Anne, however, is unconvinced: "Since ghosts haunt places, I find that highly unlikely, because Vroman's current site is several miles from the business Mr. Vroman originally established. Still, if we can't have a store cat, a store ghost is a nice alternative."

I've never seen anything out of the ordinary, so I can say for certain that the promotions department office is not haunted. If you're looking for some more verifiable ghosts, I humbly point you towards this list of haunted libraries. That library in Glendale does give me the heebie-jeebies. Happy Halloween, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home