Thursday, January 08, 2009

Oh Man, These Are Good Links

Seriously, I don't know what's gotten into the internet today, but it's brimming with pleasure-inducing goodies. Here are a few:
  • My friend Steve has alerted me to this informative review of The Secret on the world's most insidious retailer. Since there are a million comments already, I'm guessing you might have heard of this.
  • If there's a bookseller in the world not reading Ann Kingman's Booksellers Blog...what are you waiting for? It's indispensable, and right now, the blog I most look forward to reading each morning.
  • Next time you get a book from the library, be sure to check for bacon.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for the very high praise!

I've also added you to the blogroll over there -- I'm not sure how I left you off. I'm so sorry.

Thanks again.

Ann

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Paria said...

That review of The Secret might just be the best thing I've ever read. Ev-ah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home