Vroman's Trivia Winners Announced!
Okay, so it's not quite the National Book Critics Circle Award (more on that later) but congratulations are due to E, who took home first place in the first annual Vroman's Trivia Contest with 13 points. He won a $10 gift card to Vroman's Bookstore. Efren took second place with 7 points, and as such, will receive two free Advanced Reading Copies of his choosing from my own personal secret stash. Keith finished third with 6 points and will receive a complimentary advanced reading copy.
Thanks to all who played. If nothing else, perhaps you found a good book to read. For a recap, here are the books featured in the contest:
- The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood
- Bel Canto, by Ann Patchett
- Portnoy's Complaint, by Philip Roth
- No Country for Old Men, by Cormac McCarthy
- White Noise, by Don DeLillo
- Gravity's Rainbow, by Thomas Pynchon
Thanks again for playing.