Monday, September 08, 2008

Some Links, and a Correction

  • Robert Giroux, the "G" in FSG, has passed away at the age of 94. When I first started paying attention to who published what sort of books (probably about eight years ago), it became immediately apparent that FSG published the kind I liked.
  • Some big political titles hit the shelves this week. In fact, I think I'm going to make a hot key for that phrase, since I imagine I'll be using it a lot in the coming months.
  • To fans of the New England Patriots, don't despair -- rent the first season of "Friday Night Lights." (The Times Quad Blog is having an ongoing discussion of the Buzz Bissinger book the movie and series is based on.)
More substantive posts are coming later this week, promise.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to start a Readers for Truth campaign against Palin anyway--a la the anti-Kerry swift boat veterans.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll head the East Coast office, Edan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home