Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Institute, Here I Come

I'm off to Salt Lake City, Utah, where I'll be participating in the ABA's fourth annual Winter Institute. I'm looking forward to mingling with my fellow booksellers and hopefully getting some great new ideas to share with all of you.

If I can secure some WiFi, I will post blog updates (I may even Jott them to the blog, cause I'm 21st Century like that), but if I don't, you can follow what I'm doing on Twitter. And if you're a bookseller heading to WI, please hit me up on Twitter. We'll hang.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Emma said...

If only WI stood for Wisconsin. Then we could hang. Alas.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger mbpbooks said...

Tracking you on twitter at the conference is fantastic. I am learning so much. Thank you. As I listened, I am becoming an IndieBound affiliate and repenting of any and all Amazon links in the past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home