Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jeanne Kelley in Bon Appetit

Local chef and food writer Jeanne Kelley has a small urban farm where she raises a goat and some chickens and has a vegetable garden. She is in this month's issue of Bon Appetit (I know, because I'm a subscriber). She has several recipes that I'm going to attempt in the next few weeks (including a goat cheese and green olive crustini. Yum). Jeanne will be at Vroman's on Wednesday, July 23 to present her new cookbook Blue Eggs & Yellow Tomatoes. I would link to the article, but it appears that Bon Appetit doesn't put all of their content on line. So buy the magazine already! And come to Vroman's for the event.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Okay, so I made the Green Olive and Goat Cheese Crostini last night (actually my wife made it, I was grilling some Ahi), and it was good. It's the fennel seed and the orange that make it. Try it tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home