Monday, July 07, 2008

Long Day

I'm tired, and I can't bring myself to go digging all over the internet, but I will point out a couple of quick things for your reading enjoyment:
  • Avery Anthology has published an interview with Dan Chaon, in which he discusses his writing method, music, teaching, and reading. Highly recommended: "After that, I have two more novels that are in partial states of development, one called I Wake Up, about a kid who has been in various foster homes for many years when he’s contacted by a woman claiming to be his mother; and the other called Ill Will, about a man whose brother murdered their parents in the 1970s.

    And after that, I want to finish a short story collection.

    Which should take me close to the end of my life, I imagine."
  • Salon has started a week dedicated to pork. Yum. Perhaps they'll discuss Pork & Sons, the coolest cookbook of the past few years.
See. Told you I didn't have much today. But those two links are sweet. They should be enough to get you through the day. More tomorrow, I promise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Doesn't Dan just make you happy? I love that not only has he got everything planned, but also that he's willing to share. It always annoys me when people won't tell you what they're working on, like it's soooooo important and soooooo special. Dan rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home